Travel Photography Intermediate Course – Content & Composition: 12th of June 2011
May 24th, 2011
Click on the flyer for better reading
Next session: 12th of June 2011
Held 6 to 10 times a year.
In a half day class,Award Winning Travel Photographer Felix Hug and his producer Jamie Boyd will show you how to get more out of your travel images.
You know ISO, color temperature, aperture & shutter speed, but you feel there is still somthing missing in your pictures?
We will show you how to move the technical questions out of your sight and to step up and taking compelling photographs. You will learn how to look at your and others
people captures, realizing what makes the difference between a good and a great picture.
We look at content and compostion, using your individual talent to take better images when traveling. This class is for people who know the basics and like to
move on from decent images to great, inspiring images.
Intermediate Class Programme:
* Participants introduce themselves
* What makes a good travel image: Your images & portfolios with a look on composition, content & story telling
* Lunch break (snacks are provided)
* We discuss light, composition and content and how this elements support your images
* Answers to your individual questions
What to bring?
* your DSLR camera and the lenses you use most of the times
* A series of printed A4 images (up to 15) or your portfolio to the topic Travel Photography
* Meeting point: Singapore, TBA at 10.00, class ends at ca. 15.00 pm