Travel Photography Introduction Course – The Essentials: 2nd of April 2011
February 18th, 2011
Click on the flyer for better reading
Next Session: 2nd of April 2011
Sign up here: email@example.com
Held 6 to 10 times a year:
In a half day class,Award Winning Travel Photographer Felix Hug and his Producer Jamie Boyd will show you what travel photography is all about.
Everybody has at least one camera in our days, but most of us are overwhelmed with the uncountable options they offer. The intro class explains in simple terms and
with image samples the very basics to focus on. It will help you to understand what happens during the process of your image taking and why the images did not look
the way you thought they would. Felix will explain the most important technical elements in todays Photography: ISO, Color Temperature, Aperture & Shutterspeed.
The class does not aim to make you a camera technician, but will simply explain you how to use this elements to your advantage. You will improve on
your image taking and avoid making the same mistakes. In addition you will learn a few tips & tricks on how to improve on your travel imagery.
The classes are small, so that evryones problems will have space to be addressed accordingly.
Intro Class Programme:
* Felix & participants introduce themselves through images
* The right camera for you: Many choices, what to look for?
* Aperture, shutter speed, color temperature, ISO. What makes your camera click?
* Short walk about with the camera
* Answers to your individual questions
What to bring?
* Any digital camera, please state the type of camera you are using, when signing up
* Up to 5 of my favourite past pictures (travel related) on paper
* Meeting point: Singapore TBA at 10.00, class ends at ca. 15.00 pm
The first 2 sign-up’s will receive a free calendar from Lonely Planet with felix’s picture on the cover.